quest


I am a woman born 1949 and my quest is to find a mindmate
to grow old together as a mutually devoted couple
in a relationship based upon the
egalitarian rational commitment paradigm
bonded by intrinsic commitment
as each other's safe haven and secure basis.

The purpose of this blog is to enable the right man
to recognize us as reciprocal mindmates and
to encourage him to contact me:
marulaki@hotmail.com


The entries directly concerning,
who could be my mindmate,
are mainly at the beginning.
If this is your predominant interest,
I suggest to read this blog in the same order
as it was written, following the numbers.

I am German, therefore my English is sometimes faulty.

Maybe you have stumbled upon this blog not as a potential match.
Please wait a short moment before zapping.

Do you know anybody, who could be my mindmate?
Your neighbour, brother, uncle, cousin, colleague, friend?
If so, please tell him to look at this blog.
While you have no reason to do this for me,
a stranger, maybe you can make someone happy, for whom you care.

Do you have your own webpage or blog,
which someone like my mindmate to be found probably reads?
If so, please mention my quest and add a link to this blog.


Friday, February 4, 2011

235. Water for the Price of Gold

Water for the Price of Gold

I just came across something very great.   
 
Tomorrow is the world wide 10:23 Anti-Homeopathy protest action.
 
Unfortunately, the next place, where I could participate, is a bit too far away.    I wished I could take part in the action, I would not mind to drink an entire bottle of homeopathic Belladonna or Arsenic.   But the water from the tap is cheaper......    

It needs a lot of bottle shaking for every C added.   I wonder, how many of the laborers, who are supposed to do all the shaking, just fill the little bottles with tap water, when their boss is not looking.   Nobody can ever proof scientifically the difference between shaken and not shaken water.     

Some people have the brains to transport others to the moon.   And some people even lack the brains to know, that homeopathic remedies are plain water.

"The 10:23 Challenge is a follow-up to the 'overdose' protest staged by the 10:23 Campaign in 2010. International protesters from more than 10 countries, and more than 23 cities will gather for over the weekend of February 5-6 2011, to make the simple statement:
 Homeopathy - There's Nothing In It."
http://www.1023.org.uk/

There is more information and some excellent videos. 
http://www.1023.org.uk/press-room.php
http://www.1023.org.uk/videos.php

This is my favorite of all the movies on that site: 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1B2aFElfjE
The guy makes a homeopathic 30C remedy from his piss.  According to the claims of homeopathy, it is supposed to cure angry Americans and drunken Brits.