quest


I am a woman born 1949 and my quest is to find a mindmate
to grow old together as a mutually devoted couple
in a relationship based upon the
egalitarian rational commitment paradigm
bonded by intrinsic commitment
as each other's safe haven and secure basis.

The purpose of this blog is to enable the right man
to recognize us as reciprocal mindmates and
to encourage him to contact me:
marulaki@hotmail.com


The entries directly concerning,
who could be my mindmate,
are mainly at the beginning.
If this is your predominant interest,
I suggest to read this blog in the same order
as it was written, following the numbers.

I am German, therefore my English is sometimes faulty.

Maybe you have stumbled upon this blog not as a potential match.
Please wait a short moment before zapping.

Do you know anybody, who could be my mindmate?
Your neighbour, brother, uncle, cousin, colleague, friend?
If so, please tell him to look at this blog.
While you have no reason to do this for me,
a stranger, maybe you can make someone happy, for whom you care.

Do you have your own webpage or blog,
which someone like my mindmate to be found probably reads?
If so, please mention my quest and add a link to this blog.


Thursday, September 30, 2010

90. Three Months of this Blog

Three Months of this Blog

When I started this blog, I thought that in maybe a dozen entries I could explain my quest, and then hope to be found.   Now I am on entry 90, because the more I write, the more keywords bring me into google searches.

By now, this blog and how to contact me can be found by a clever search.   But I am disappointed by the lack of cleverness of some men, who make no attempt to find me even though they seem to be interested in contacting me.   

I have profiles on some paying sites, where none paying members can either have no contact, or only nudge, or only read mails or there are other limitations.    I am not breaking their rules by smuggling any contact information into my profiles.   But by the way of presenting myself, there is enough information available to enable someone to find this blog on google, would he try.   Nobody so far has ever done it, at least not found and contacted me.

Those, who like me are not paying, sometimes nudge me and then they just wait.  If I cannot react, they just nudge another.  Maybe they want a woman, who is rich enough to pay.   Maybe they are just stupid sheep.     

Those, who are paying, obviously seem to think, that the dating site has to present the women to them on a silver salver.    When they nudge or write to me, and I cannot reply, they just demand the next one on a salver.      

There is the proverb:   Necessity begets ingenuity.   Translated into an equation:
Survival = Resources + Skills.   

From this point of view, being affluent is a handicap, it deprives people of the opportunity to develop skills.   A rich man buys a new computer every year, and when it does not work properly, he pays someone to repair it.   He always has a working computer, but he stays ignorant about how it works and remains dependent on the skill of others.  
A poor person like me buys spare parts on eBay, learns how to take a computer apart and reassemble it in no time.   Such a person pays in ten years less to have a functioning computer than the rich guy pays in one, but picks up a lot of skill on the way and is never helpless, when there is a problem.  

I like the skillful guys much more than the affluent ones.   If ever anybody would see my profile on a site, paying or not, and would find this blog, I would appreciate his cleverness very much.    This of course does not refer to somebody reading the information about this blog on a free site.   That is too simple to be clever.   

I am still waiting........